Laksen Ladies Dynamic Eco Smock
Price from Price from £649.00
Made from Ventile Eco Organic cotton to help prevent water ingress, alongside a high-performance CTX membrane for breathability. Cut to the top of the thigh and constructed with all the features you require for a successful day out on the hill, including a large centre front pocket with flap and zip closure, radio pocket, and detachable fleece hood. Long side zips allow for un-restricted movement and temperature regulation.
Sizes Available: 10 - 14
- Made from Ventile Eco Organic cotton which is made from sustainably grown certified cottons that have not been exposed to pesticides or chemical fertilisers.
- This fully twisted long cotton yarn increases the Smocks durability and life span without affecting the Environment we all live in.
- DWR finish as standard Ventile Organic is produced with PFC free finish which repels excess water and dirt keeping the cloth lightweight and dry.
- Lining is 100% Polyester mesh lining for a quick drying highly moisture wicking inner that transports moisture away from your body keeping you dry and comfortable
- Laksen CTX fully water proof lightweight membrane which 100% waterproof and windproof
- Storm cuffs with thumb holes to keep the sleeves in place when active
- YKK waterproof side zips for ventilation and freedom of movement when active
- Plenty of storage including front Binocular pocket and two side pockets as well as radio pocket
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Price|
|Size 10 ||Bronze ||36in ||649.00|
|Size 12 ||Bronze ||38in ||649.00|
|Size 14 ||Bronze ||40in ||649.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.