Farlows Ladies Burghley Tweed Field Coat
Price from Price from £695.00
The Farlows Burghley is now one of the classics within our ladieswear collection. For AW21 it is available in our new Bronze Herringbone tweed, and is finished with all the same features that long-time wearers know and love. These include tonal Alcantara trim on the collar, large cartridge pockets and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. It features an adjustable half belt back and an inverted pleat on the back, which aid movement in the field, to create the perfect ladies' tweed shooting jacket.
Colour: Bronze Herringbone
Sizes Available: 8 - 16
- Woven in the Scottish Borders, is finished with a Teflon coating to ensure water naturally runs off the cloth
- Fully waterproof and breathable drop liner to ensure the wearer is kept dry, even in the foulest weather
- Inverted pleat to the back for extra movement
- Half belt back to allow adjustment to the waist
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Generously sized cartridge pockets with button fastening
- Alcantara trim to the pockets
- Farlows signature military twill lining
- Made in England
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Length ||Price|
|Size 8 ||Bronze ||34in ||30.5in ||695.00|
|Size 10 ||Bronze ||36in ||30.75in ||695.00|
|Size 12 ||Bronze ||38in ||30.75in ||695.00|
|Size 14 ||Bronze ||40in ||31in ||695.00|
|Size 16 ||Bronze ||42in ||31.25in ||695.00|
UK delivery is FREE* on orders over £40
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.