Farlows Ladies Cotton Safari Jacket
£247.50 Regular Price £495.00
The Farlows Ladies Cotton Safari Jacket is new to our collection this year within our spring summer range.
Safari Jacket styles became popular from the 19th Century, when they would be worn by the British on expeditions to Africa and India. Now they are seen as staples in any spring summer wardrobe, being styled as a sporting look or more simply with jeans or chinos. Our Safari Jacket has a subtly refined fit, but with a medium cut for ease of movement. It feels modern, relevant and practical whilst still remaining true to it roots of Safari Clothing Heritage.
Sizes Available: 8 - 14
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC
- Made from start to finish in England
- The fabric is marked and cut by hand in our cutting room, it is then made up into the garment by the tailors in our work room, both in England.
- 100% Cotton weighing 215g per metre
The Farlows Ladies Safari Jacket is made in England from 100% cotton. The cotton we have selected weighs 215 grams per running metre, which makes it a fantastic lightweight and breathable cloth for the spring summer season in both the UK and abroad. We have utilised the same cotton across our Safari Collection both mens and ladies.
A great piece to take away on holiday, whether a UK or abroad trip. Our ladies Safari Jacket is a great jacket to wear smart casual around town, or to take away on holiday with you. It does have all the features required to be able to shoot in it, with bellows and pleated pockets suitable for cartridges, along with a deep vent on the rear to aid movement it really is an all round sporting & style icon!
- Unlined to ensure it is lightweight for warm weather
- Vertical button hole detail
- Button back adjustment for optimum fit
- Working shirt cuff to aid movement and versitility
- Two bellows & pleated lower pockets with button flap, suitable for cartridges
- Two bellows & pleated external breast pockets with button flap
- Two internal breast pockets
- Shirt style collar, that can be worn down for a slightly more formal look, or worn up for informal style or protection for the sun
- Set in sleeve construction
- Please note the measurements are ‘Chest measurement is armpit to armpit. Back Length from neck seam to base’ and the ‘Sleeve length from centre neck to cuff end.’ These are all made to within half an inch of tolerance.
Why not check out our other styles within our men’s travel clothing and ladies' travel clothing collection.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.