- Taking care of your fly line is essential for longevity of the line, but anglers often overlook certain key aspects... read our fly line care guide to discover our best practices!
We're pleased to announce the winner is Martin Moyers with the capture of a stunning 30lb salmon from the Hampshire Avon on 5th April 2021.
- In this short guide we aim to outline the kit and the skills you’ll need to make the most of this exciting time of the season.
- Want to know more about salmon fishing? Then read our comprehensive guide on how to fish for salmon!
- With rising water temperatures and low, slow rivers it can be a challenging time for salmon fishing, but Jonny Muir has some top tips to help you catch summer silver.
- 2020 didn‘t exactly pan out as any of us expected but the Farlows team was at least able to get out and enjoy some marvellous fishing, here are some of their highlights
- It’s that time of year again – the summer salmon season is upon us – and Jonny Muir is here to offer some tips on how to make the most of your summer salmon season
- Farlows‘ team member, Jonny Muir, relates a post-lockdown tale of an evening session fishing for silver on Benchil, River Tay
- With the threats facing wild Atlantic salmon now more severe than ever, Jonny Muir presents a guide to the best catch and release practice
- Awarded annually to the captor of the largest fly–caught salmon from an English or Welsh river, it is one of the greatest trophies in modern salmon fishing – and the 2019 winner is
- The wild Atlantic salmon is in crisis and could be lost from many rivers within our lifetime if action is not taken now
- We take a look back at the year that was 2019, and ask the Farlows Fishing Team to reveal their most memorable catch of the year