The finest quality woven leaders from Austria. All the leaders have a tippet already attached and are looped both ends for easy connections. These woven leaders do not absorb water like braided leaders and float better permanently.
Roman Moser Woven Leaders
- All Purpose Dry Floating - Stepped braided Leader - no knots - with end and tippet loop - very soft - hot orange butt for better visiblility - pre-impregnated - monofilament Tippet. A Leader for all types of flyfishing. Floats high when greased, with longer monofilament tippet also very usable for nymph fishing.
- High & Dry Invisible-Floating -Tapered, furled and transparent dry leader - with Tippet Ring and thin monofilament Tippet. Tippet first section 50 cm Monofil in 1 x diameter, second section 100 cm Monofil in 5x diameter (depends on size and weight of the fly) guarantees best balance and turnover.
- High & Dry Ultrafloat -Tapered, furled dry leader made from Dyneema - camouflage effect - very limp - pre-impregnated for best floatability - Tippet Ring with monofilament Tippet - perfect turn over. Extremly durable leader. Should be greased with fly floatant before use.
- Nymph 1 (Slow Sinking) -Invisible tapered and furled fluoro carbon leader for nymph fishing in shallow and clear waters - very slow sinking - useful for still water and surf fishing on the coast - spring creeks - with monofilament tippet. Use longer tippet in stillwater - best leader for chalkstreams.
- Nymph 2 (Sinking) -Tapered allround nymph leader made of very fine furled copper wire and Kevlar - best for nymph fishing in water not deeper than 6 ft. Small steel ring between leader and mono - monofilament tippet. Can be used in flowing water to 1,5 m depth.
- Nymph 3 (Fast Sinking) -Soft metal weighted braided leader - will sink the nymph quickly - very limp and semitransparent - no spooking fish like the high visible sinking lines - easy to cast - monofilament tippet. Can be used as well for streamer fishing - change tippet size.
- Salmon Intermediate -Nearly invisible tapered furled carbon leader for two hand Salmn-Rods - intermediate - long monofilament tippet - perfect turnover. Very limp, made from fluorcarbone, two times heavier than water, holds the fly right under the watersurface, abrasion resistant, cuts also through heavy wind.
- Salmon Sink Tip -Very fast sinking braided leader with soft metal inlay - carries the fly quickly down to the fish - for two hand Salmon Rods. Makes the Floating Line a Fast Sink Tip Line. Only level monofilament tippet required.
|9ft||All Purpose Dry Floating||4.99|
|9ft||High and Dry Invisible||7.99|
|9ft||High and Dry Ultrafloat||7.99|
|9ft||Nymph 1 Intermediate||7.99|
|9ft||Nymph 2 Sinking||7.99|
|9ft||Nymph 3 Fast Sinking||7.99|
|12ft||Salmon Sink Tip||9.49|