Maximum abrasion resistance for salmon and saltwater fishing. Makes impressively invisible leaders for Salmon & big game.
Seaguar Ace Hard Fluorocarbon Tippet
- This hard version has been specially formulated for knot strength and abrasion resistance.
- Makes impressively invisible leaders for Salmon & big game.
- Seaguar Ace is now a favourite cast material for salmon anglers fishing the Kola Peninsular in Russia and Sea Trout in Patagonia.
- Seaguar fluorcarbon has a unique multi-directional polymer structure, giving renforced strength on the knot.
- Seaguar also offers invisibility, high strength to diameter ratio and UV resistance.
|Length||Breaking Strain||Weight g/oz/lbs||Diameter mm / in||Price|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.