RIO Elite Tropical OutBound Short Fly Line
Price from Price from £129.99
RIO’s Tropical OutBound Short lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts.
Models Available: Floating and Intermediate
Sizes Available: WF8 - WF12
Built with RIO's SlickCast and DirectCore technologies, the Elite Tropical Outbound Short is the highest performance line on the market for delivering big flies to big fish under tropical conditions.
- Short, heavy head & powerful front taper casts the biggest of flies with ease
- Low-stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Available as a full floating line or an intermediate line with a 15ft clear head
|Size/Variant ||Model ||head length ||Length ||head weight ||Price|
|WF8 ||Floating ||30ft ||100ft ||330gr ||129.99|
|WF8 ||Intermediate ||30ft ||100ft ||330gr ||129.99|
|WF9 ||Floating ||30ft ||100ft ||375gr ||129.99|
|WF9 ||Intermediate ||30ft ||100ft ||375gr ||129.99|
|WF10 ||Floating ||30ft ||100ft ||425gr ||129.99|
|WF10 ||Intermediate ||30ft ||100ft ||425gr ||129.99|
|WF11 ||Floating ||30ft ||100ft ||465gr ||129.99|
|WF11 ||Intermediate ||30ft ||100ft ||465gr ||129.99|
|WF12 ||Floating ||30ft ||100ft ||510gr ||129.99|
|WF12 ||Intermediate ||30ft ||100ft ||510gr ||129.99|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.