Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
RIO’s flagship saltwater fly line has been designed for anglers hitting tropical flats in search of bonefish, permit and tarpon. The line is built on RIO’s DirectCore, a proprietary low-memory, low-stretch monofilament core that retains its stiffness in tropical heat, yet lies straight on the water without curl or retraction. The core, which has 30% less stretch than regular tropical saltwater fly lines, ensures solid strip sets and shortened fight times.
Each line is built with a front taper that loads easily at close range, and with a mid-length head and extended back taper that provides stability for fast, accurate, long-distance casts.
- Low stretch “Direct Core” For hard positive hook sets
- Low memory core that lies perfectly straight
- Mid head length & long rear taper for perfect control
- High floating running line
- Extreme Slickness with front and back loops and ID marking
- Colour : Aqua/Orange/Sand
- Sizes Available : WF6 - WF12
Size/Variant Colour Line Rating head length Length head weight Price WF7 Tri Colour #7 38ft/11.5m 100ft/30.5m 210grains/13.6gm 119.99 WF8 Tri Colour #8 38ft/11.5m 100ft/30.5m 240grains/15.6gm 119.99 WF9 Tri Colour #9 39ft/11.8m 100ft/30.5m 280grains/18.2gm 119.99 WF10 Tri Colour #10 39ft/11.8m 100ft/30.5m 330grains/21.4gm 119.99 WF11 Tri Colour #11 39ft/11.8m 100ft/30.5m 380grains/24.7gm 119.99 WF12 Tri Colour #12 39ft/11.8m 100ft/30.5m 430grains/27.9gm 119.99 WF6 Tri Colour #6 37ft/11.2m 100ft/30.5m 185grains/12.0gm 119.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found