A versatile, lightweight, vertical-pocket mesh vest made from 100% recycled fabrics delivering ample storage and organization. The vest detaches at the top and bottom so that it can be attached to other Patagonia packs.
Patagonia Stealth Convertible Fishing Vest
- Made of 100% recycled polyester warp-knit mesh, and the contrast fabric is 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Vest can be worn alone or attached to Patagonia pack fronts
- Zippered, back storage pocket is hydration compatible; two large fly-box pockets; four additional vertical pockets; a floatant pocket
- Zippered security pocket safely stores keys and wallet as well as leaders, license and other accessories
- Lightweight breathable mesh body
- Rod holder, fly patch, hemostat dock, and multiple attachment points
- Weight: 410 g (14.45 oz)
- One size fits all
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.