Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots
Price from Price from £380.00
The new Patagonia Foot Tractor wading boots, built by Danner Boots in Portland, Oregon, USA, are the finest wading boot you can buy and are both durable and repairable. The Foot Tractor boots features full-grain leather treated with a proprietary tanning process that gives them toughness and longevity providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading.
Soles Available : Vibram® Idrogrip Rubber, Felt Sole or Aluminium Bars
Unlike synthetic boots, the full-grain leather shapes to your foot for a fit like no other wading boot. Speed lacing allows you to tighten down the upper and provides great ankle support. For faster drying times and to quickly clear water, the boots have perforated drain holes on both sides. The boot upper, with its heavy-duty nylon upper panels, is stitched to a 5mm rubber top midsole giving you stability underfoot when you are in or near the water. The bottom midsole is made from water-resistant polyurethane which adds addition comfort, support and toughness. The boots feature Danner’s “Recraftable Stitchdown Construction” which means that if after many years you wear down the soles of your boots the stitchdown construction allows for your boots to be returned and resoled.
The Foot Tractor boot is available with three sole options.
- Vibram® Idrogrip Rubber : This “sticky” rubber offers incredible durability and grip on wet rocks. The sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud. Each pair comes with a pack of studs.
- Felt : These soles are ideal for technical wading and slippery rock. Studs can be screwed into this solid felt sole for added grip.
- Aluminium Bars : A combination of Vibram® Idrogrip and aluminium bars. The sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud. Supplied with an extra set of aluminium bars free of charge.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary. Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Colour : Forge Grey
- Soles Available : Vibram® Idrogrip Rubber, Felt Sole or Aluminum Bars
- Sizes Available : UK8 - UK11 (Other sizes are available to order, please call 0207 484 1000 or email email@example.com for more information.)
|Size/Variant ||Model ||Weight g/oz/lbs ||Shoe Size ||Price|
|UK8/EU42 ||Vibram Sole ||1950g/68.8oz ||UK8 ||380.00|
|UK9/EU43 ||Vibram Sole ||1950g/68.8oz ||UK9 ||380.00|
|UK10/EU44 ||Vibram Sole ||1950g/68.8oz ||UK10 ||380.00|
|UK11/EU45 ||Vibram Sole ||1950g/68.8oz ||UK11 ||380.00|
|UK8/EU42 ||Felt Sole ||1724g/60.8oz ||UK8 ||380.00|
|UK9/EU43 ||Felt Sole ||1724g/60.8oz ||UK9 ||380.00|
|UK10/EU44 ||Felt Sole ||1724g/60.8oz ||UK10 ||380.00|
|UK11/EU45 ||Felt Sole ||1724g/60.8oz ||UK11 ||380.00|
|UK8/EU42 ||Aluminium ||2461g/86.8oz ||UK8 ||450.00|
|UK9/EU43 ||Aluminium ||2461g/86.8oz ||UK9 ||450.00|
|UK10/EU44 ||Aluminium ||2461g/86.8oz ||UK10 ||450.00|
|UK11/EU45 ||Aluminium ||2461g/86.8oz ||UK11 ||450.00|
UK delivery is FREE* on orders over £40
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.