Unlike synthetic boots, the full-grain leather shapes to your foot for a fit like no other wading boot. Speed lacing allows you to tighten down the upper and provides great ankle support. For faster drying times and to quickly clear water, the boots have perforated drain holes on both sides. The boot upper, with its heavy-duty nylon upper panels, is stitched to a 5mm rubber top midsole giving you stability underfoot when you are in or near the water. The bottom midsole is made from water-resistant polyurethane which adds addition comfort, support and toughness. The boots feature Danner’s “Recraftable Stitchdown Construction” which means that if after many years you wear down the soles of your boots the stitchdown construction allows for your boots to be returned and resoled.
The Foot Tractor boot is available with three sole options.
- Vibram® Idrogrip Rubber : This “sticky” rubber offers incredible durability and grip on wet rocks. The sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud. Each pair comes with a pack of studs.
- Felt : These soles are ideal for technical wading and slippery rock. Studs can be screwed into this solid felt sole for added grip.
- Aluminium Bars : A combination of Vibram® Idrogrip and aluminium bars. The sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud. Supplied with an extra set of aluminium bars free of charge.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary. Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Colour : Forge Grey
- Soles Available : Vibram® Idrogrip Rubber, Felt Sole or Aluminum Bars
- Sizes Available : UK8 - UK11 (Other sizes are available to order, please call 0207 484 1000 or email [email protected] for more information.)
Size/Variant Model Weight g/oz/lbs Shoe Size Price UK8/EU42 Vibram Sole 1950g/68.8oz UK8 380.00 UK9/EU43 Vibram Sole 1950g/68.8oz UK9 380.00 UK10/EU44 Vibram Sole 1950g/68.8oz UK10 380.00 UK11/EU45 Vibram Sole 1950g/68.8oz UK11 380.00 UK8/EU42 Felt Sole 1724g/60.8oz UK8 380.00 UK9/EU43 Felt Sole 1724g/60.8oz UK9 380.00 UK10/EU44 Felt Sole 1724g/60.8oz UK10 380.00 UK11/EU45 Felt Sole 1724g/60.8oz UK11 380.00 UK8/EU42 Aluminium 2461g/86.8oz UK8 450.00 UK9/EU43 Aluminium 2461g/86.8oz UK9 450.00 UK10/EU44 Aluminium 2461g/86.8oz UK10 450.00 UK11/EU45 Aluminium 2461g/86.8oz UK11 450.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found