Patagonia Quilted Down Sweater Jacket
£175.00 Regular Price £250.00
The Patagonia Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard.
Colour: New Navy
Sizes Available: Small - XLarge
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Regular Fit
- Centre-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh
- Weight: 369 g
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Price|
|S ||Navy ||35in - 37in ||175.00|
|L ||Navy ||42in - 44in ||175.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.