Patagonia Quandary Pants
- Made with stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one right-thigh zippered pocket
UK delivery is FREE* on orders over £40
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.