Patagonia Travel Rod Roll Bag
Price from Price from £54.99
Patagonia's Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. Crafted from tough, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers.
Colour: Coriander Brown
Sizes Available: Small and Large
- Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
- Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
- Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
- Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods
- Large rod roll can easily accommodate 40-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/13-foot rods
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Premium Next Working Day delivery to mainland UK is FREE* on ALL orders
Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.