Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk *Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
The Tibor series of reels were first introduced in 1995 and have established themselves as the benchmark for custom-crafted fly reels. After years of development and input from the likes of Lefty Kreh and Flip Pallot, Ted was finally satisfied with a reel that truly has set a new standard in fly fishing reel technology.
The spool’s large arbor design significantly enhances the rate of line retrieval which is critical when you’re trying to control speedsters like bonefish, bonito, or wahoo. Tibor Reels are also a mainstay for Spey enthusiasts, delivering the ultimate balance, overall capacity and drag performance for the double-handed rod.
- Large outer hub diameters offer quick retrieve, even when the backing is low.
- Hard coated, aluminum Main Gear means minimal heat build-up and great strength. Both the Main Gear and Spool rotate flawlessly on three sealed precision, ceramic Ball Bearings
- An impregnated Cork Drag Disc is the smoothest and strongest in the industry.
- Open hubbed, perforated Spool and Drum allow the Reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- The Detended Drag Adjustment Knob is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals are easily removable for silent operation.
- Lightweight to balance with modern fly rods and reduce casting fatigue.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
- The delrin handle offers positive gripping and quick release - The Gulfstream and Pacific come standard with our Gorilla Handle.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located at the top of the frame by the reel stand.
- Easy left to right hand wind conversion
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Finish : Standard polished finish
- Colours Available : Jet Black or Satin Gold
- The Everglade : Species : Steelhead, Salmon, Bonefish, Permit, Dorado, Bluefish, Striped Bass
- The Riptide : Species : Stripers, Drum, Large Salmon, Tarpon, Dorado, Shark
- The Gulfstream : Species : Tarpon, Sailfish, Marlin, Shark, Roosterfish, Tuna
- The Pacific : Species : Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, Large Tarpon
*Tibor reels can be specially ordered in a range of different colours and can also be custom finished with your special message or design.
Please call 0207 484 1000 or email: [email protected] for more information.
Colour Weight g/oz/lbs Capacity Model Line Rating Diameter mm / in Price Black 241g/8.5oz WF8/200yds/20lb Everglade #7/9 95mm/3.75in 639.00 Gold 241g/8.5oz WF8/200yds/20lb Everglade #7/9 95mm/3.75in 639.00 Gold 269g/9.5oz WF10/200yds/30lb Riptide #9/11 101mm/4.0in 669.00 Black 312g/11.0oz WF12/300yds/30lb Gulfstream #11/15 112mm/4.4in 729.00 Black 411g/14.5oz WF14/600yds/40lb Pacific #13/15 127mm/5.0in 759.00 Gold 411g/14.5oz WF14/600yds/40lb Pacific #13/15 127mm/5.0in 759.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found