The fully machined Sage Spectrum is a true large arbor performance fly reel. The Sage Spectrum is extremely durable and packed with features you’d expect on higher priced reels such as; a concave spool surface for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness, Sage’s proven Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag.
Sage Spectrum Fly Reel
Modelled after the popular 4200 series, the fully machined Spectrum is a true large arbour performance fly reel. With concave spool surface, for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness, the Spectrum is lightweight, extremely durable, and packed with features you’d expect to find only on higher priced reels.
- Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag
- One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and indented settings
- Concave, ported large arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Aluminium ergonomic handle
- Quick-change spool mechanism
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and ballistic nylon reel case
- Colour : Platinum
|Colour||Weight g/oz/lbs||Capacity||Line Rating||Diameter mm / in||Model||Price|
Premium Next Working Day delivery to mainland UK is FREE* on ALL orders
Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.