Horizon Field Sports Technical Turn Over Top Socks
Price from Price from £44.99
Made with a dense loop stitch throughout the sock and a faux rib leg they offer a modern take on a traditional sock. An extra long turn-over-top, grip sections, ventilation channels and a double density sole make these socks the most comfortable field sports socks ever made.
Colours Available: Burgundy/Mustard or Olive/Mustard
Sizes Available: Medium and Large
The Primaloft® Silver/Merino Wool blend offers natural wicking, superb thermal properties, an antibacterial finish, superior comfort and unrivaled performance. To ensure this sock is as good as it can be, Horizon have added polypropylene to the sole to wick away moisture keeping the feet dry and hard wearing Cordura in the vulnerable Achilles, heel and toe areas for incredible durability. With elastic grip sections for fit, ventilation channels for breathability and Lycra for shape retention this sock ticks all the boxes.
- Fully cushioned in PrimaLoft® Silver / Merino wool blend for warmth & comfort
- Polypropylene sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Cordura® reinforced Achilles, heel & toe for extra durability
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Extra long turn-over-top
- Lycra® for shape retention and fit
- Ventilation channels for breathability
- Fine recessed toe seam
- Sizes Available: Medium - UK6-8.5 and Large - UK9-11.5
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Shoe Size ||Price|
|M ||Burgundy ||6 - 8.5 ||44.99|
|L ||Burgundy ||9 - 11.5 ||44.99|
|M ||Olive ||6 - 8.5 ||44.99|
|L ||Olive ||9 - 11.5 ||44.99|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.