Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- Lined throughout with 3mm premium neoprene providing exceptional insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. Comfort rated to temperatures as low as -15°C.
- Dual-density Cross sole absorbs shock and with a shank reinforcement board that delivers stability and arch support to help reduce fatigue. The abrasion-resistant outsole gives you shoe-like comfort while offering surefooted traction on uneven, slippery, muddy or soft terrain.
- Adjustable waterproof gusset has a tightening strap and snap-fastening buckle for a secure fit around the calf.
- Hand-crafted from natural rubber for a comfortable fit and elegant shape.
- Fast-drying neoprene lining cushions feet while keeping them warm. The combination of natural rubber and neoprene allow the boot to flex easily, mirroring any foot movement.
- The adjustable clip on our Vierzonord boot has been specially designed to pop off in order to protect the boot from being damaged should it get caught in any undergrowth. This design feature allows the clip to easily snap back into place.
- These boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
Size/Variant Model Shoe Size Price UK9/EU43 Calf 41cm UK9 179.99 UK10/EU44 Calf 41cm UK10 179.99 UK10.5/EU45 Calf 41cm UK10.5 179.99 UK11/EU46 Calf 41cm UK11 179.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 44cm UK12 179.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 43cm UK12 179.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 39cm UK6 179.99 UK7/EU41 Calf 41cm UK7 179.99 UK8/EU42 Calf 41cm UK8 179.99 UK6.5/EU40 Calf 44cm UK6.5 179.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 46cm UK13 179.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 43cm UK13 179.99 UK6.5/EU40 Calf 39cm UK6.5 179.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 40cm UK6 179.99 UK10.5/EU45 Calf 44cm UK10.5 179.99
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per page
I love LeChameaus boots, I have three pairs!!! Review by Abbie May (TheLincolnshireFarmgirl)
They're like butter on my feet: they're my best friends. I realise that there are just some things in life that are worth the money. Check out my Blog post about LeChameau's <3 http://www.thelincolnshirefarmgirl.co.uk/2016/12/my-favourite-boots-are-le-chameaus.html (Posted on 11/12/2016)
- I love LeChameaus boots, I have three pairs!!! Review by Abbie May (TheLincolnshireFarmgirl) They're like butter on my feet: they're my best friends. I realise that there are just some things in life that are worth the money. Check out my Blog post about LeChameau's <3 http://www.thelincolnshirefarmgirl.co.uk/2016/12/my-favourite-boots-are-le-chameaus.html (Posted on 11/12/2016)