Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Le Chameau has been manufacturing premium quality boots in France since 1927. Their name has become synonymous with excellence; excellence in materials, excellence in design and excellence in manufacture. All Le Chameau boots are handcrafted by master bootmakers from natural rubber.
The attention to detail combined with continuous product development has earned Le Chameau the reputation as the world's most respected bootmaker. Steeped in tradition yet always at the forefront of boot technology, Le Chameau uses only the latest soles, midsoles and innovative linings in the manufacture of their top of the range boots.
Lined throughout with 2mm premium neoprene, the Vierzonord provides first-rate insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. The gusset and snap-fastening buckle design, exclusive to Le Chameau, eases entry into the boot and tightens around the calf. Practical features and technical materials make the Vierzonord the number one choice for British winters.
- Vierzonord wellingtons are handcrafted by master boot makers from natural rubber
- Lined with neoprene (wetsuit material). Le Chameau pioneered the use of neoprene in wellington boots. It warms quickly and is so effective because the lining traps little pockets of air which, once warm, prevent the loss of body heat.
- Adjustable waterproof gusset with snap-fastening buckle to ensure a comfortable fit around the calf and leg.
- Shock absorbing and anti-fatigue dual-density
- Grip outsole resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
- Constructed from natural rubber, the Vierzonord is supple, robust and waterproof. Unlike PVC and cheaper alternatives, natural rubber maintains these properties even at low temperatures. This makes the Vierzonord ideal for our cold British winters
- Le Chameau Vierzonord are therefore ideally suited to the temperature range +15 to -5 Centigrade (23 to 59 Fahrenheit)
- Supplied in traditional and recognisable Le Chameau green cardboard boxes.
- These boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
Size/Variant Model Shoe Size Price UK10/EU44 Calf 41cm UK10 179.99 UK10.5/EU45 Calf 41cm UK10.5 179.99 UK11/EU46 Calf 41cm UK11 179.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 44cm UK12 179.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 43cm UK12 179.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 39cm UK6 179.99 UK7/EU41 Calf 41cm UK7 179.99 UK8/EU42 Calf 41cm UK8 179.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 46cm UK13 179.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 43cm UK13 179.99 UK6.5/EU40 Calf 39cm UK6.5 179.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 40cm UK6 179.99 UK10.5/EU45 Calf 44cm UK10.5 179.99
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per page
I love LeChameaus boots, I have three pairs!!! Review by Abbie May (TheLincolnshireFarmgirl)
They're like butter on my feet: they're my best friends. I realise that there are just some things in life that are worth the money. Check out my Blog post about LeChameau's <3 http://www.thelincolnshirefarmgirl.co.uk/2016/12/my-favourite-boots-are-le-chameaus.html (Posted on 11/12/2016)
- I love LeChameaus boots, I have three pairs!!! Review by Abbie May (TheLincolnshireFarmgirl) They're like butter on my feet: they're my best friends. I realise that there are just some things in life that are worth the money. Check out my Blog post about LeChameau's <3 http://www.thelincolnshirefarmgirl.co.uk/2016/12/my-favourite-boots-are-le-chameaus.html (Posted on 11/12/2016)