Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: SDWE20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
Le Chameau has been manufacturing premium quality boots in France since 1927. Their name has become synonymous with excellence; excellence in materials, excellence in design and excellence in manufacture. All Le Chameau boots are handcrafted by master bootmakers from natural rubber.
The attention to detail combined with continuous product development has earned Le Chameau the reputation as the world's most respected bootmaker. Steeped in tradition yet always at the forefront of boot technology, Le Chameau uses only the latest soles, midsoles and innovative linings in the manufacture of their top of the range boots.
Lined throughout with 2mm premium neoprene, the Vierzonord provides first-rate insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. The gusset and snap-fastening buckle design, exclusive to Le Chameau, eases entry into the boot and tightens around the calf. Practical features and technical materials make the Vierzonord the number one choice for British winters.
- Vierzonord wellingtons are handcrafted by master boot makers from natural rubber
- Lined with neoprene (wetsuit material). Le Chameau pioneered the use of neoprene in wellington boots. It warms quickly and is so effective because the lining traps little pockets of air which, once warm, prevent the loss of body heat.
- Adjustable waterproof gusset with snap-fastening buckle to ensure comfortable fit around the calf and leg.
- Shock absorbing and anti-fatigue dual-density
- Grip outsole resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
- Constructed from natural rubber, the Vierzonord is supple, robust and waterproof. Unlike PVC and cheaper alternatives, natural rubber maintains these properties even at low temperatures. This makes the Vierzonord ideal for our cold British winters
- Le Chameau Vierzonord are therefore ideally suited to the temperature range +15 to -5 Centigrade (23 to 59 Fahrenheit)
- Supplied in traditional and recognisable Le Chameau green cardboard boxes.
Size/Variant Model Shoe Size Price UK9/EU43 Calf 41cm 9 169.99 UK10/EU44 Calf 41cm 10 169.99 UK10.5/EU45 Calf 41cm 10.5 169.99 UK11/EU46 Calf 41cm 11 169.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 44cm 12 169.99 UK12/EU47 Calf 43cm 12 169.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 39cm 6 169.99 UK7/EU41 Calf 41cm 7 169.99 UK8/EU42 Calf 41cm 8 169.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 46cm 13 169.99 UK6.5/EU40 Calf 44cm 6.5 169.99 UK13/EU48 Calf 46cm 13 169.99 UK13/EU48 Calf 43cm 13 169.99 UK6.5/EU40 Calf 39cm 6.5 169.99 UK6/EU39 Calf 40cm 6 169.99 UK13/EU49 Calf 43cm 13 169.99