A perfect blend of balance, power and recovery resulting in user-friendly casting performance and true “fishability”. These lightweight switch and double-handed fly rods have been designed and manufactured with Hardy’s SINTRIX material and are fitted with top-quality hardware and purposefully designed reel seats. Each Aydon model is perfectly tailored to meet your expectations and offers sizes to cover all eventualities.
Hardy Aydon Switch and Double Handed Fly Rod
- The Aydon Switch rod range features a perfect blend of balance, recovery, and power - this time in a versatile two hand configuration. Combining Sintrix material and expert design creates a lightweight rod that excels with both anchored and overhead casts.
- The Aydon Double Handed fly rods are carefully designed and manufactured with Sintrix to create a deep loading black capable of delivering long casts with heavy flies to reach distant targets.
- Hardy’s SINTRIX multi modulus carbon fibre blan
- Ceramic lined stripping guides and hard chrome single foot guides
- Custom designed down-locking reel seats with aluminium spacers and keyed reel seat slide bands
- Supplied in a quality rod bag and practical travel tube
|11ft 0in #5/6 4pce Switch
|11ft 0in #6/7 4pce Switch
|11ft 0in #7/8 4pce Switch
|11ft 9in #7/8 4pce
|12ft 9in #8/9 4pce
|13ft 9in #9/10 4pce
|14ft 9in #10/11 4pce
|14ft 6in #10 6pce
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.