Guideline Elevation switch and double handed fly rods utilise the very latest in fly rod material and pattern technology, as well as making strides by using several more environmentally friendly components. These rods have a sensitive and responsive tip section, combined with a smooth, progressive curve further down the blank, before meeting a powerful butt section.
Guideline Elevation Switch and Double Handed Fly Rod
- Travel friendly, extremely light Switch rods that will fill the needs of anglers wanting to fish short rods with Multi Tip and Scandi heads in Double Handed weight ratings. Built with short front and rear grips to offer comfortable double handed casting, yet still giving the option to throw a single-handed cast if preferred
- Elevation 12' #7/8 and 13' #8/9: Possibly the lightest rods ever produced in their respective line weight and length. Fast action with a sensitive and responsive tip are make these rods a super option for small to medium sized salmon/seatrout rivers. They work superb with all types of Scandi style casts and Shooting Heads, no matter if you use a Multi Tip or a full sinking version.
- Elevation 14' #9/10 and 15' #10/11: Powerful, strong rods that will manage both Skagit type Heads and all kinds of Multi Density sinking heads with ease. The tip sections on these rods are have more power than the two shorter and lighter rods above. They are designed this way to manage larger flies, more wind and the heavier types of lines often used with these line weights. Incredibly light and well balanced.
- Easy to cast, forgiving, and capable of producing accurate casts at high line speed, they are a great choice for anglers of all abilities and for a wide range of fishing scenarios. To minimise its environmental footprint, the range uses low-toxic bio-based epoxy resins, does away with lead-containing chrome plating, and utilises recycled REPREVE™ polyester for the rod bag and tube cover.
- Dark graphite grey matt blanks with no added colouration
- Medium fast action rods
- Sustainable production and eco-friendly components
- 3-A cork handles
- KW style stripper and light wire single leg guides
- The rod tubes are made of recyclable Polypropylene
|13ft 0in #8/9 6pce
|15ft 0in #10/11 6pce
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.