Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
With the help of expert casting instructors Symonds and Maher, you can now become a master of the flyrod. Whatever your present abilities, this book will leave you with the perfect casting skills for all situations. Flycasting, that key pre-requisite to all successful trout and salmon fishing, can be a stumbling block for many anglers. This clear, well-illustrated guidebook will show you, step-by-step, how to execute all the casts you will ever need: from basic Overhead cast to Double-handed Spey cast, and from the simple Roll cast to the flamboyant Snake cast, and many more.
- Which cast to use and when
- How to improve your casting techniques
- How to correct bad habits
- Latest casts from around the world
- Advice on best casting rods, reels and flylines
- Hardbook : 96 Pages
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found