Farlows Dark Olive Houndstooth Tweed Shooting Gilet
£363.30 Regular Price £519.00
The Farlows Tweed Gilet is a fantastic solution that’s between a traditional shooting vest and a jacket or coat. It offers increased protection from the elements with the nehru collar and high closing button front, other key features include hand warmer pockets that are fleece lined and patch & flap cartridge pockets which replicates the Norfolk Jacket configuration.
Colour: Dark Olive Houndstooth
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
The Performance Fabric
- High quality tweed, milled by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scotland, sent to finishers and washed in waters from the Tweed, then coated in a fine layer of Teflon coating for further water repellency
- Fabric then sent to Northamptonshire, England, to our master coatmakers, with over 40 years’ experience. Marked, cut, sewn by hand
- Rigorous quality control inspection by people not machines
Both Green Herringbone and Dark Olive Houndstooth tweeds weigh 500gm per running metre to make a durable hard wearing tweed and are made up from 100% Cheviot wool. This shooting waistoat is the perfect addition to your country attire wardrobe.
- Nehru collar with high button front closure
- Elasticated adjustable half belt to synch in the waist
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Large patch & flap cartridge pockets capable of holding 50 cartridges in each pocket
- One internal zippered breast pocket
- Self-fabric shoulder patches for extra recoil absorption and harder wearing
- Made in England
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.