Farlows Green Covert Litchfield Tweed Field Coat
Price from Price from £486.50 Regular Price £695.00
The Farlows Litchfield is our ultimate men’s field coat. It is an exceptionally practical, fully waterproof shooting coat. Produced for us in England, our Litchfield comes in a variety of tweeds that are exclusively woven for Farlows in Hawick, Scottish Borders. All of our tweeds are finished with a Teflon coating to ensure water naturally runs off the tweed, along with a waterproof membrane drop liner to ensure the coat is 100% waterproof.
Styles Available: Green Covert
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
Green Herringbone is one of our favourite house tweeds. It’s simple, it’s elegant and its very hard wearing. Making it a firm favourite tweed across the collection.
Green Covert was new for us in AW20. It’s a variation on a traditional covert cloth, which was originally designed for the equestrian market many years ago as it does not show up horse hair. It’s a very tight weave and has the nickname of a ‘thornproof’ fabric, due to its durability. A fantastic, hard working plain tweed which works well in so many sporting situations.
Saxony Claret Check is our new tweed for AW21. Its an 18oz Saxony tweed which features a ‘hard pressed finish’. It is an incredibly tough and hard working tweed. Ideal for those who really put their shooting coats through its paces. It features a ground colour of bronze/golden/olive with a double over check of Claret, Navy and Mustard. A really elegant check which is just as at home on a days walked up shooting through woodland as it is on a very smart estate shoot.
- The coat is interlined with a waterproof, breathable barrier lining which will keep the wearer dry and comfortable in all weathers.
- The coat is trimmed with a Ventile drip strip, a two-way zip, Loden collar and Alcantara trims to the cuffs and pocket edges.
- The coat has 2 large cartridge pockets.
- The snaps are all silenced and are rubberised to protect gun stocks from scratches.
- The Tweed is a high twist, compact fabric which will naturally repel moisture whilst being extremely hard wearing.
- Made in England
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Sleeve Length ||Length ||Price|
|M ||Green Covert ||38in - 40in ||21.25in ||32.25in ||486.50|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.