Farlows Burgundy Club Check Litchfield Tweed Field Coat
£524.30 Regular Price £749.00
The Farlows Litchfield tweed coat is our ultimate men’s field coat.
It is an exceptionally practical, fully waterproof shooting coat that is surely an essential part of your men's shooting attire, but for the hardened outdoor enthusiast it can also double up as a country coat. Our Litchfield tweed shooting jacket comes in a variety of tweeds that are exclusively woven for Farlows in Hawick, Scottish Borders. All of our tweeds are finished with a Teflon coating to ensure water naturally runs off the tweed, along with a waterproof membrane drop liner to ensure the coat is 100% waterproof.
Styles Available: Burgundy Club Check
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
Please note sizing is to fit chest size. The coat is designed to fit slightly larger to allow for layering underneath.
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC:
- Moss Glenugie Check is new for AW23. Its 100% wool with a worsted and lambswool high twist construction. Weighing in at 430g per running metre it’s a fantastic hard wearing but light and wearable tweed. The pattern is a traditional glen check design with Olive and Bronze grounds and a rich burgundy overcheck
- Green Herringbone is our plain green tweed that has been a staple in our collection for the past few years. 100% Cheviot wool tweed, 500g per running metre. It’s a very understated, minimalist but luxurious tweed on a medium set herringbone. With bronze, dark olive and rust red grounds, it’s a very versatile tweed that works in so many different settings and with so many different other colours.
- Burgundy Club Check is 100% wool with a worsted and lambswool high twist construction. Weighing in at 430g per running metre is a fantastic hard wearing but light and wearable tweed. The pattern is a traditional shepherd check design that has been recoloured with Ochre and Bronze grounds and a rich rust overcheck.
- Saxony Claret Check is 100% Saxony Lambswool twist with a hard pressed finish give it a very robust feel. It weighs 600g per running metre so is a little heavier than our other tweeds, adding to the robust and ‘bombproof’ feel. Ground colour of bronze, golden and olive with a navy, purple and rust windowpane give it a very understated look.
All three tweed shooting jacket options are produced for us by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scottish Borders and finished with a Teflon coating for further water repellency
- High quality tweed, milled by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scotland, sent to finishers and washed in waters from the Tweed, then coated in a fine layer of Teflon coating for further water repellency
- Fabric then sent to Northamptonshire, England, to our master coatmakers, with over 40 years’ experience. Marked, cut, sewn by hand
- Rigorous quality control inspection by people not machines
- Military twill lining, for ease to slip on and off with layers underneath
- Heavy weave cotton drip strip at base of lining to prevent water seeping up from the base
- Longer length for maximum protection from the elements
- Half raglan/half set-in sleeve construction, with action back to give maximum movement capability whilst out in the field
- Classic Farlows pocket shape with squared corners and large bellows to help when loading with cartridges. Envelope flap and flap retainer
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- One zippered and one buttoned internal breast pockets and one larger internal pocket for stowing cap or hearing protection
- Stand up collar, to help protect you from the elements, which can also be worn folded down
- Hard wearing double zip with storm flap to help protect from wet and windy weather
- Rubberised snaps used all over to help avoid damage/scratch marks on wooden gun stocks
- Double Vent at the rear, helps with movement when climbing fences/stiles or getting in and out of a Land Rover
|38in - 40in
|42in - 44in
|46in - 48in
|50in - 52in
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.