The Zippo Hand Warmer is an amazingly efficient mini heater that fits neatly into any sized pocket and is used to warm the hands and body on cold winter days.
You want to be able to enjoy the Great Outdoors even when it's cold outside. And that's why Zippo built their rugged, metal hand warmer. The Zippo Hand Warmer is built for winter warriors; it features a sleek and compact design, and fits easily into pocket, gloves and trousers, without the bulk of other handwarmers.
The Hand Warmer uses Zippo premium lighter fluid to produce more than 10 times the heat as traditional models and lasts for up to 12 hours. Plus, it's reusable with Zippo lighter fluid and includes a convenient filler cup and warming bag.
The Zippo Hand Warmer is made from strong Stainless Steel so it is built to last, and comes with a limited 2-year guarantee. It generates its heat via a detachable catalytic burner unit which is expendable and not guaranteed. The catalytic burner usually last 70-80 uses and should be replaced periodically.
It is exactly what you need to keep winter at bay and perfect for outdoor activities such as golfing, fishing, and hiking, or simply walking to work.
- Rugged metal construction
- Sleek and compact design
- Reusable w/ Zippo premium lighter fluid
- Virtually odorless - great for hunters
- 12 hour burn time (new version)
- Includes convenient filler cup and warming bag
- Ideal for hunting, ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, and outdoor sporting events.
- Hand Warmers are shipped without lighter fluid. Please add lighter fluid before using.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.