A parachute drogue that is fixed and adjusted simply by clamps to the gunnels.
Wychwood Competition Fishing Drogue
Complete with 3 inch clamps, the Competition drogue can be used to direct the boat on a drift, whilst considerably slowing down the drift in high wind situations increasing your fishing time in the correct zones. Featuring rot-proof, low visibility ropes, it also maintains stealth while on the water.The C-Clip metal fixings allow for convenient, swift fixing to and removal from the drogue clamps. The easy collapse two-arm design allows for speedy retrieval of the drogue which packs away into its own protective storage bag.
- 25ft(sq) 2.25m(sq) competition legal parachute
- 6.5m Rot-proof 'invisible' ropes
- C-Clip metal fixings
- Dual arms for drift steering capabilities
- Two 3" Drogue clamps included
- Reinforced stitching for strength
- Separate protective case with easy dry design
- Easily collapsible design
- Dimensions : 1.8m x 1.25m
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.