The Vision Koski Zip-Front Waders have all the same features as the standard Koski waders but with the added advantage of a waterproof, TiZip® Masterseal 10 front zip for convenience, quick relief and easy on-off.
Vision Koski Zip Stockingfoot Waders
Vision Koski Waders are made from the latest technical T4™ fabric for performance & comfort. The lower body is woven using thicker material for increased durability. The curved NoSeam™ cut on each leg provides the perfect fit. Specially designed neoprene feet, two large zipped front pockets and numerous accessory loops and straps take these Koski Zip-Front waders to the next level.
- TiZip® Masterseal 10 front zip
- Waterproof and breathable 4-layer F4™ fabric
- Curved NoSeam™ cut for perfect fit
- Two large zipped front pockets
- D-rings & accessory loops and straps
- Built-in gravel guards
- Anatomical neoprene feet with left and right fit
|Size/Variant||Chest Size||Inseam||Shoe Size||Price|
|S||34in - 37in||29in - 31in||6 - 8||359.00|
|MS||38in - 41in||29in - 31in||7 - 9||359.00|
|M||38in - 41in||31in - 33in||7 - 9||359.00|
|ML||38in - 41in||33in - 35in||7 - 9||359.00|
|MK||42in - 45in||31in - 33in||7 - 9||359.00|
|LS||42in - 45in||29in - 31in||9 - 11||359.00|
|L||42in - 45in||32in - 34in||9 - 11||359.00|
|LL||42in - 45in||33in - 35in||9 - 11||359.00|
|LK||46in - 49in||32in - 34in||9 - 11||359.00|
|XL||46in - 49in||32in - 34in||10 - 12||359.00|
|XLK||50in - 53in||32in - 34in||10 - 12||359.00|
|XXL||50in - 53in||32in - 34in||10 - 12||359.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.