Tusting Tan Canvas Explorer Holdall Bag
Price from Price from £450.00
Spacious and versatile, the Explorer is classically styled in 24oz, water and stain-resistant cotton canvas with leather trim. Alongside the zipped security pocket on the inside, they have added a padded computer pocket, freeing up a little room in your day bag.
Sizes Available: Medium and Large
Colour: Safari Tan
- The Explorer Medium is the perfect size for a weekend or short break and good for airline carry-on if not fully filled which means you can squash it into one of those measuring cages.
- The Explorer Large is big enough for two people’s gear for a weekend away or all you need for a week.
- 24oz fabric that’s custom woven and dyed for TUSTING in Scotland. Protected by a stain-repellent finish, these bags stay looking great however many miles they travel.
- The leather bands that follow the main zip on either size now include what is known as a ‘flare’. Branded on one side with the Tusting logo, the other is left free for discreet monogramming.
- Handles have padded ‘chapes’ (the attachment to the bag), stitched with their signature T detail, repeated again at the side tabs.
- Subtle T motif continues through to the studs on the bottom too, added to keep the bag off the ground.
- A new integral base-board makes these holdalls just as strong, but lighter to carry.
- Zip pocket
- Fully lined
- Strong metal zipper
- Strong 24oz canvas
- Brass fittings
- Padded laptop pocket
- Made in the UK
|Weight g/oz/lbs ||Width ||Height/Depth ||Length ||Colour ||Price|
|1.3kg ||22in/28cm ||10in/26cm ||18in/46cm ||Tan ||450.00|
|1.6kg ||13in/33cm ||12in/30cm ||23in/58cm ||Tan ||510.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.