Strike indicators that cast easier, float higher, attach quicker and stay in place and afloat.
Thingamabobber Strike Indicators
What size Strike Indicator should you use : For stillwater fisheries, small streams, and small nymphs use 1/2" size. It will carry a small piece of split shot or a small stonefly nymph. The most popular size for most large river applications is 3/4" and what we use most of the time for trout. If you are steelheading or using a row of split shot on the line, get the 1" size. That is the most popular size for steelhead fishing.
- Super-sensitive to detect the subtlest of strikes.
- Super-light, 3/4in diameter ideal for short line, light line, and up to moderately heavy nymph rigs.
- 1in diameter ideal for heavy nymphs, big water.
- Revolutionary trapped-air technology
- Assorted colours
- 5 Per Pack
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.