Swazi Wapiti XP Waterproof Coat
Price from Price from £484.00
For the outdoors person wanting a little extra refinement in high-performance rain wear. Built from Swazi's soft 3-layered stretch AEGIS® fabric, the Wapiti is both highly breathable and extremely waterproof.
Colour: Tussock Green
Sizes Available: Small - XLarge
- Made in Vietnam from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK water resistant zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off. Use the top puller to zip it up closed, or use the bottom puller if you want more breathing room down under.
- The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- The hood also zips off for those times when you don't need the extra protection.
- Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap.
- Hand warmer pockets
- Two generous external "wet" pockets which have mesh eyelets to allow any collected water to easily drain away
- Bistable pockets - What the hell does that even mean? Glad you asked. It is a lite-weight metal that pops out the pocket tops on wet pockets
- Tab located inside handwarmer pockets pulls out and snaps to bottom wet pocket allowing it to remain open for quick access
- Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
- Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.
- Weight: Size Large - 1.2kg/2.65lbs
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.