If you do a lot of fly tying then these tungsten carbide scissors are very hard wearing and cut with great precision and smoothness, and should last a lifetime.
Sportfish Tungsten Carbide Scissors
- These scissors are identical to the Gold Loop Scissors except that the tungsten carbide finish makes them very, very hard wearing indeed.
- These blades never need sharpening as long as they are used for cutting normal fly tying materials.
- If you do a lot of fly tying then the additional investment will repay itself.
- The black loops identify these scissors as tungsten scissors.
- Sizes Available: Arrow Point Scissors 3.5in & Universal Scissors 4in
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.