This upgraded version of an old favourite incorporates a square opening flap entry to the main compartment for easy loading and tow lockable 'flexible liner' end compartments, to store dirty clothes and gear.
Snowbee XS Travel Bag
*SNOWBEE XS BAG OFFER - Buy Snowbee XS Travel Bag & Snowbee XS Stowaway Travel Case For Only £259.00
(add both items to your basket for the discount to be applied)
*Select your Snowbee XS Stowaway Travel Case »
This single, innovative bag will hold all you need for a 2-week fishing trip. The base compartment is designed to take travel rods up to 10ft 4-pce or 16ft 6-pce Salmon rods, plus a pair of wading boots, stockingfoot waders, reels, fly boxes and vest or wading jacket. The upper compartments have ample room for dry clothing, shoes etc. The best bit is that all this gear is safely concealed and the XS doesn’t look like a ‘fishing bag’ to rouse the interest of unscrupulous baggage handlers.
The XS model, incorporates two lockable end compartments, but with flexible, over-size nylon liners. This innovative design, allows the entire length of the bag to be used as the top compartment at the start of the trip, by pushing these flexible liners into the ends of the bag. As time goes by, dirty clothing can be stored in these end compartments and the liners slowly extended into the main compartment area, keeping clean and dirty gear permanently separated.
- Tough roller-wheel system
- Pull-out handle for easier transportation and greater stability
- Stand-up on end for convenience
- Base compartment reinforced with a 6mm thick impact resistant frame, to protect contents
- Tough rubber base skids to prevent chafe
- Upper opens on a clamshell principle from the base, with a 2-way zip closure
- Waterproof base to main compartment to separate wet gear in the base from dry gear in the upper
- Internal zipped mesh pockets to main and base compartments for accessories
- Large, square opening flap entry to main compartment for easy loading Separate, ‘flexible liner’ end compartments, to keep dirty clothes/ gear separated from clean
- 2 zipped side document pockets
- 2-way lockable zips on all the main compartments for added security
- Adjustable ‘cinch straps’ to prevent contents moving in transit
- Webbing carry handles with Velcro ‘handle-wrap’ for added comfort Weighs in at a class-leading 4.5kg to maximise gear and luggage capacity
- Overall Size : 37in x 13.5in x 14in high
- Base Compartment (internal): 36in x 13in x 5in – Volume 40 litres
- Main Compartment (internal): 26.5in x 13in x 7.5in – Volume 43 litres
- End Compartments (internal): 6in x 13in x 7.5in (X2) – Volume 19 litres
- Overall volume : 102 litres
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.