Veniards Slipstream Tubes
Price from Price from £1.79
A tube with moulded ends which prevent the dressing from slipping off. A popular product used for Salmon, Sea Trout, Trout and Predator fly tying patterns.
Models Available: Copper, Aluminium & Plastic
Sizes Available: 0.5in, 0.75in, 1in, 1.25in, 1.50in, 1.75in & 2in
- Plastic Tubes, are lightweight with moulded ends which prevent the dressing from slipping off.
- Aluminium Tubes, are an easy way to tie durable flies for shallow water conditions, which also prevent cast chafe.
- Copper Tubes, are great way to get your tube fly deep in fast or deep water. Best for heavy waters.
- Tubes are plastic lined so they are gentle for your tipped and no need to use separate inner tubing.
- Packs of 10
- Assist you to tie a neater fly.
|Size/Variant ||Model ||Price|
|Size 0.75in ||Aluminium ||2.09|
|Size 0.50in ||Aluminium ||1.99|
|Size 1in ||Aluminium ||2.19|
|Size 1.25in ||Aluminium ||2.29|
|Size 1.75in ||Aluminium ||2.49|
|Size 1.50in ||Aluminium ||2.39|
|Size 2in ||Aluminium ||2.59|
|Size 0.50in ||Copper ||2.59|
|Size 1.25in ||Copper ||3.29|
|Size 1in ||Copper ||3.09|
|Size 0.75in ||Copper ||2.89|
|Size 1.50in ||Copper ||3.49|
|Size 1.75in ||Copper ||3.69|
|Size 2in ||Copper ||3.79|
|Size 0.75in ||Plastic ||1.89|
|Size 0.50in ||Plastic ||1.79|
|Size 1.25in ||Plastic ||1.99|
|Size 1in ||Plastic ||1.99|
|Size 1.75in ||Plastic ||2.19|
|Size 2in ||Plastic ||2.29|
|Size 1.50in ||Plastic ||2.09|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.