Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
This repair kit is for RiverTek Boa® Boot and RiverTek Boa® Boot - Felt.
To Verify which RiverTek™ Boa® Boot you have : Look inside the boot on the tongue label where the size is marked. 2nd Generation boots will state "Boa M2 Reel" and the lace length, 1st Generation boots state only "Boa" and lace length.
- Includes M2 replacement knob and wire lace for easy lace system replacement in the field
- Even with cold hands, get a glove-like, precise fit with no pressure points and no slack
- Once locked into place, Boa® reels and laces stay that way no matter how long you are on the river
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor
- Boa® closures shed water, mud and and aquatic hitchhikers
- Boa® reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning for the most-comfortable fit
- No hanging shoe-laces to get caught in the rocks
- Size Medium : Lace Length 100cm, (Fits Boots UK 6-9)
- Size Large : Lace Length 110cm (Fits Boots UK 10-13)
Size/Variant Shoe Size Price UK 10-13 10 - 13 14.99 UK 6-9 6 - 9 14.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found