The new Baitrunner X Aero combines the benefits and convenience of a traditional Baitrunner reel with the casting performance rivalling that of a compact Big Pit reel.
Shimano X-Aero RA Baitrunner Reel
This outstanding casting performance is achieved by the use of an oversized Aero Concept spool which is noticeably larger in diameter than a normal sized spool. The Baitrunner X Aero also uses Aero Wrap II (Shimano's top line lay system) and 2-speed oscillation for almost perfect spool line management. Another advantage of the large diameter spool is that one turn of the handle retrieves nearly 1 metre of line making retrieving from distance faster.
To satisfy modern anglers thinking both the 8000 and 10000 sized reels now have a single handle which generates more winding power than the double handle which is still fitted to the smaller 6000 model. The hybrid body of the Baitrunner X Aero has a black satin finish and the line clip on the XGT-7 rotor is line friendly to prevent line damage.
Product Specifications :
- Concept : Aero Dynamics
- Bearings : 6/8 Shielded A-RB + 1 Roller Bearing
- Line lay : Aerowrap II + 2-speed
- Extra Spool : 1 x cold forged aluminium
- Handle : Double on 6000; Single machined aluminium on 8000 & 10000
- Body Material : Hybrid
- Spool Material : Cold forged aluminium
- Maintenance port : Yes (body)
- Waterproof drag : No
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.