Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
This outstanding casting performance is achieved by the use of an oversized Aero Concept spool which is noticeably larger in diameter than a normal sized spool. The Baitrunner X Aero also uses Aero Wrap II (Shimano's top line lay system) and 2-speed oscillation for almost perfect spool line management. Another advantage of the large diameter spool is that one turn of the handle retrieves nearly 1 metre of line making retrieving from distance faster.
To satisfy modern anglers thinking both the 8000 and 10000 sized reels now have a single handle which generates more winding power than the double handle which is still fitted to the smaller 6000 model. The hybrid body of the Baitrunner X Aero has a black satin finish and the line clip on the XGT-7 rotor is line friendly to prevent line damage.
Product Specifications :
- Concept : Aero Dynamics
- Bearings : 6/8 Shielded A-RB + 1 Roller Bearing
- Line lay : Aerowrap II + 2-speed
- Extra Spool : 1 x cold forged aluminium
- Handle : Double on 6000; Single machined aluminium on 8000 & 10000
- Body Material : Hybrid
- Spool Material : Cold forged aluminium
- Maintenance port : Yes (body)
- Waterproof drag : No
Model Weight g/oz/lbs Capacity Gear Ratio Price BTXAR 10000RA 590g 0.35mm/380m 4.6.1 169.99 BTXAR 8000RA 580g 0.35mm/290m 4.6.1 169.99 BTXAR 6000RA 590g 0.30mm/320m 4.6.1 169.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found