RIO Predator Elite Fly Line
Price from Price from £99.99
With its short head and powerful front taper this line is designed to cast large and heavy predator flies. Also features a low-stretch core, an ultra-slick performance coating and RIO's SureFire tricoloured measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control.
Sizes Available: WF6 - WF11
Whether fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky there are times when a large fly is the best option, and RIO’s Predator line series is designed specifically to cast them easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, the lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line, then 10ft of Medium-Sinking line at the front (F/I/S3), for fishing mid-water
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast-Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front (F/S5/S7), for getting down deep and fast
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
|Size/Variant ||Model ||head length ||Length ||head weight ||AFTM ||Height/Depth ||Price|
|WF10 ||F/1/2 ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||390GR ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF10 ||F/5/7 ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||410gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF11 ||F/1/2 ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||450gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF11 ||F/2/3 ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||450gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF11 ||F/5/7 ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||450gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF6 ||F/1/2 ||36ft/11m ||100ft/30.5m ||198gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF6 ||F/2/3 ||36ft/11m ||100ft/30.5m ||198gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF7 ||F/1/2 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||240gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF7 ||F/2/3 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||240gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF7 ||F/5/7 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||240gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF8 ||F/1/2 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||280gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF8 ||F/2/3 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||280gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF8 ||F/5/7 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||280gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF9 ||F/1/2 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||330gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF9 ||F/2/3 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||330gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF9 ||F/5/7 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft30.5m ||330gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
|WF11 ||Floating ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||475gr ||#11 ||- ||99.99|
|WF10 ||Floating ||32ft/9.8m ||100ft/30.5m ||410gr ||#10 ||- ||99.99|
|WF9 ||Floating ||- ||100ft/30.5m ||370gr ||#9 ||34ft/10.4m ||99.99|
|WF8 ||Floating ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||316gr ||#8 ||- ||99.99|
|WF7 ||Floating ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||270gr ||#7 ||- ||99.99|
|WF6 ||Floating ||36ft/11m ||100ft/30.5m ||238gr ||#6 ||- ||99.99|
|WF10 ||F/2/3 ||34ft/10.4m ||100ft/30.5m ||330gr ||- ||- ||99.99|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.