Richard Wheatley Flat Foam Fly Box
Richard Wheatley's craftmanship has been famous for nearly 150 years. All interior fly box fittings are assembled by hand and each box is finished with the greatest care. Wheatley boxes are made to last and will provide you with many years of service.
- Flat foam is an excellent material for fly box interiors.
- The foam does not absorb water, allowing the flies to dry quickly without any damage of the hooks rusting.
- Foam boxes can be used to store a vase range of different sized flies and lures
- 1601F: Flat foam in base & lid
- 1601/1.5F : Flat foam in base & lid
- 1602/1.5F : Flat foam in base & lid + swingleaf
Premium Next Working Day delivery to mainland UK is FREE* on ALL orders
Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.