The Patagonia River Salt boots also feature the same waterproof full-grain leather, dual-sided perforated drain holes, heavy-duty nylon upper panels and durable and repairable “Recraftable Stitchdown Construction” as found in the award winning Foot Tractor wading boots.
The adjustable speed lacing with the non-metal, rust-proof, lace guides ensure that a quick pull results in a precise and secure fit over the forefoot and right through to the ankle. The River Salt boots use an innovative one-piece bi-fit board midsole that combines the shank, lasting board and midsole, significantly reducing weight without sacrificing support and protection. The non-marking and boat friendly Vibram® Megagrip rubber sole is designed for maximum grip on both wet and dry surfaces and can accept studs.
- Waterproof treated full-grain leather
- Durable and repairable “Recraftable Stitchdown Construction”
- A one-piece bi-fit board midsole
- Durable heavy-duty nylon upper side panels
- Perforated quick drain holes on both sides of the boot to clear water quickly
- Adjustable non-rust lacing system, hardware is nylon coated for corrosion resistance
- Vibram® Megagrip Rubber sole developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability
- Weight : 1593g (56.2oz)
- Colour : Feather Grey
- Sizes Available : UK8 - UK11 (Other sizes are available to order, please call 0207 484 1000 or email [email protected] for more information.)
Size/Variant Weight g/oz/lbs Shoe Size Price UK8/EU42 1593g/56.2oz UK8 350.00 UK9/EU43 1593g/56.2oz UK9 350.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found