Orvis fly line backing is braided Dacron on spools, precision processed with uniform strength. 20-lb. test is for trout, bass and most freshwater fly fishing.
This high-visibility fluorescent orange flyline backing lets you see the backing in the water when a big fish takes out line in a hurry. Tested extensively by Orvis' saltwater guides, who found the flyline backing helped them know where a fish was and when it was changing direction. The round Dacron backing won't rot or mildew and stores well on the fly reel.
- The Orvis Dacron fly line Backing is a top quality fine diameter super smooth braided line.
- 20lb backing is for trout, bass, and most freshwater fishing.
- 30lb backing is for steelhead, salmon, bonefish, stripers and more.
- Sizes Available : 20lb or 30lb
- Colours Available : White or Orange
Size/Variant Colour Weight g/oz/lbs Length Price 20lb 100yds Orange 20lb 91.4m/100yds 10.99 20lb 200yds Orange 20lb 182.8m/200yds 14.99 20lb 300yds Orange 20lb 274.3m/300yds 22.99 30lb 200yds Orange 30lb 182.8m/200yds 19.99 30lb 400yds Orange 40lb 365.7m/400yds 38.99 20lb 100yds White 20lb 91.4m/100yds 10.99 20lb 200yds White 20lb 182.8m/200yds 14.99 20lb 300yds White 20lb 274.3m/300yds 22.99 30lb 200yds White 30lb 182.8m/200yds 19.99 30lb 400yds White 30lb 365.7m/400yds 38.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found