Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk *Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
- This unique blend of Merino Wool and Possum Fur combines to bring to you, the warmest, softest most luxurious garment that is unique to New Zealand.
- The jersey is knitted as a whole garment, hence there are no side seams.
- The unique blend of superfine merino wool and possum fibre provides fabric softness and handle that is second to none.
- Made from 60% Merino Wool/ 40% Possum Fur.
- Hand wash and dry flat naturally.
- Made in New Zealand
Merino Wool has unique characteristics. Each fibre is exceptionally fine, long and densely crimped, retaining heat close to the skin and keeping out cold air. The fibre also wicks moisture away from the skin, allowing the skin to stay warm and dry. Spun Merino retains all of these qualities and is one of the most durable natural yarns. The fibres of possum fur are hollow, trapping warm air against the skin. The only other animal with this astonishing insulating fur is the Polar Bear. The trapped air not only retains heat efficiently but makes the fur light in weight. Spinning possum fibre into yarn reduces the weight of a garment, while simultaneously increasing its warmth.
The combination of Merino with possum results in a fabric that is lightweight, twice as warm as wool, highly resistant to pilling and opulently soft to the touch. Hypoallergenic, with Healing Properties Merino, is known for its hypoallergenic properties. A beneficial enzyme in possum fur has been researched and is proven to improve skin conditions such as eczema.
Size/Variant Colour Price Size 10 Oyster 78.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found