Can be used as an adhesive for eyes, a thick head cement, quick-building clear backs for shrimps, or instant repair of damaged flies.
Loon UV Fly Finish
Loon UV Clear Fly Finish is for those who believe ”five minutes to cure is five minutes too long.” No mixing or waiting is required, and it remains workable until exposed to direct sunlight or Loon’s UV lamps, at which point it will cure in a matter of seconds.
Use it as an adhesive for eyes, a thick head cement, quick-building clear back for scuds, or instant repair for damaged flies. FLOW is thin enough to be used as a head cement replacement, but strong enough to coat heads, bodies and buzzers.
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.