Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Loon Aquel - This premium gel floatant is the world's best fly floatant. Aquel is long lasting, silicon based and won't melt when it's hot or harden when it's cold. Furthermore, it masks human odor and won't leave any slick on even the calmest water.
- Premium dry fly gel floatant
- Temperature stable
- Silicon based
- Will not leave oil slick on water
- Official fly floatant of Fly Fishing Team USA
- Masks Human Scent
How To Use Aquel : Prior to first cast, apply desired amount of Aquel to fly. Use fingers to work Aquel into hair and hackle. If fly becomes water logged, use powder desiccant to dry, then reapply.
Henrys Sinkent - Flies treated with Henry's Sinket quickly break surface tension and rapidly sink where they roll along the bottom as naturally dislodged nymphs would. It's completely biodegradable.
- Liquid sinking agent
- Helps break surface water tension so flies sinks faster
- Helps flies roll naturally on bottom
How To Use Henry's Sinket : Apply desired amount to nymph. Use fingers to work into nymph. Reapply when needed.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found