Ideal for weighting the leader and to getting those flies that little bit deeper!
Loon Deep Soft Weight Sinkant
This charcoal-colored nontoxic, Tungsten-based product is biodegradable and reusable, making it an environmentally friendly alternative to split shot and other lead based weight. The weight and depth are easily adjustable, to make sure that a nymph always finds the bottom.
- Tungsten putty weight
- Charcoal color
- Can be used as temporary bead head for nymphs
How To Use:
- Pinch off desired amount from container
- Apply to leader in the shape of a football at desired location
- Dip in water to harden
- Remove or change the size when needed
- Nymph Fishing
PRODUCT TIP: On hot days you can place the product container into the stream to "firm up" Deep Soft Weight to a desirable consistency. On cold days you can keep the container close to your body so it can remain pliable. Don't leave the product on your leader after you are through fishing as it can warm up and stain vests or other articles. Stays put best if placed over a knot. Select depth by positioning on your leader. Select size depending on current strength. Place deep soft just in front of your fly and it will make your fly behave like a bead head pattern adding extra depth and movement when retrieved.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.