Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Le Chameau has been manufacturing premium quality boots in France since 1927. Their name has become synonymous with excellence; excellence in materials, excellence in design and excellence in manufacture. All Le Chameau boots are handcrafted by master bootmakers from natural rubber.
The attention to detail combined with continuous product development has earned Le Chameau the reputation as the world's most respected bootmaker. Steeped in tradition yet always at the forefront of boot technology, Le Chameau uses only the latest soles, mid soles and innovative linings in the manufacture of their top of the range boots.
Whilst the fit of the foot is very important, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau boot is handmade on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported.
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you normally wear them inside your boots. If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size. For a more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use (eg. a full day of hunting, fishing )
- Made of natural latex, which is strong, durable, and supple.
- Lined with full-grain leather so they will never leave you clammy.
- The watertight full-length heavy-duty side zip with press stud tightening strap makes Chasseur easy to put on and take off.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres are used in the natural rubber mix to reinforce the forefoot areas, improving tear and abrasion resistance and performance in harsh terrain.
- The abrasion-resistant Grip outsole offers sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain.
- The dual-density Grip sole absorbs shock and features a shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support. The quick-drying removable leather insoles cushion the foot and provides additional insulation.
- 100% Waterproof
- These boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
- Calf Size 46cm
Size/Variant Colour Shoe Size Price UK12/EU47 Green 12 360.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found