Irish Rubber Tails are the original lure used in Ireland with outstanding success. They are made by Robert Gillespie, the famous Irish Ghillie and they fish superbly, having a perfect balance between blade size, body weight and tail design.
Irish Ladybird Rubber Tail Spinner
Irish Rubber Tails are the original lure used in Ireland with outstanding success.
They are made by Robert Gillespie, the famous Irish Ghillie and they fish superbly, having a perfect balance between blade size, body weight and tail design.
- Gold plated blade
- Durable latex rubber
- Compact lure short body, for better hooking.
- Silver Blade, Black Body and Red Tail.
- Choice Of Weight - 10gm, 15gm & 20gm
"Please note....the weight quoted is the weight of the actual body of the Irish Rubber Tail. The overall total weight may be a few grams heavier."
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.