Compact, lightweight and sturdy wading staff made of strong graphite with impact resistant aluminium bottom section and tungsten end point. The staff is 36cm long when folded and carried in provided pouch. Fully extended it measures 147cm and is equipped with both ball-lock and telescope snap-lock closures for added safety when wading. The upper end features a non-slip EVA handle with dual height multigrip area which lets you find the perfect fit for your hand.
Strong, non-stretch PE inner cord locks the staff in extended mode. This is an important feature when wading in rocky areas as it keeps the joints together even if the staff gets stuck between rocks on the bottom. The inner cord is easy to change if it breaks or get torn. Just under the handle you find a D-ring attachment point for safety-lanyard, retractor or a short string to keep it safe and within reach. Delivered with a soft polyester pouch with velcro closure and belt loop.
- Compact, lightweight and sturdy wading staff made of strong graphite.
- Aluminum bottom section and tungsten end point.
- Extends automatically when taken out of the pouch.
- Only 36cm long when folded, 147cm high when fully extended.
- Both ball-lock and telescope snap-lock closures.
- Non stretch PE inner cord.
- D-ring attachment point for safety-lanyard.
- Polyester pouch with velcro closure and belt loop.
- Weight including pouch: 250 grams.
- Black colour with dark grey handle.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found