Practical and handy lightweight carbon 4-piece wading staff that extends automatically when taken out of the pouch. The replaceable, inner cord locks the staff in extended mode and secures the joints.
Guideline Foldable Carbon Wading Staff
Compact, lightweight and sturdy wading staff made of strong graphite with impact resistant aluminium bottom section and tungsten end point. The staff is 36cm long when folded and carried in provided pouch. Fully extended it measures 147cm and is equipped with both ball-lock and telescope snap-lock closures for added safety when wading. The upper end features a non-slip EVA handle with dual height multigrip area which lets you find the perfect fit for your hand.
Strong, non-stretch PE inner cord locks the staff in extended mode. This is an important feature when wading in rocky areas as it keeps the joints together even if the staff gets stuck between rocks on the bottom. The inner cord is easy to change if it breaks or get torn. Just under the handle you find a D-ring attachment point for safety-lanyard, retractor or a short string to keep it safe and within reach. Delivered with a soft polyester pouch with velcro closure and belt loop.
- Compact, lightweight and sturdy wading staff made of strong graphite.
- Aluminum bottom section and tungsten end point.
- Extends automatically when taken out of the pouch.
- Only 36cm long when folded, 147cm high when fully extended.
- Both ball-lock and telescope snap-lock closures.
- Non stretch PE inner cord.
- D-ring attachment point for safety-lanyard.
- Polyester pouch with velcro closure and belt loop.
- Weight including pouch: 250 grams.
- Black colour with dark grey handle.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.