Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- Effectively cleans all technical fabrics and clothing
- Protects the water-repellent finish on waterproof clothing
- Cleans as a first step when applying water-repellent treatments
- Suitable for use on GORE-TEX® garments
- Works at 30°C in all types of water
Washing technical clothing in regular household detergents can leave it contaminated with various chemical residues, resulting in the breathability or water-repellency of the garment becoming much less effective.
Granger’s Performance Wash has been designed to work with, rather than against, the specialist materials that make up your technical garments. It removes dirt and eliminates odours whilst maintaining breathability and water-repellency. And because it cleans at temperatures as low as 30°C, you can be sure your clothing is thoroughly clean whatever wash-cycle you use. It's suitable for all types of technical clothing, as a replacement detergent for your regular washing, or as the first step in applying water-repellent treatments.
How To Use:
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items.
- Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
Size/Variant Price 300ml 5.25 1L 10.49
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found