The Grangers 2-in-1 Down Care Kit encompasses all your down care needs.
Grangers Down Care Kit
This 2-in-1 solution has been formulated specifically to restore loft while cleaning and proofing all natural and synthetic down – so you can feel confident that your favourite down jacket is in safe hands and will keep you dryer and warmer for longer
- Specially formulated to clean all down and down-filled articles
- Maximises breathability
- Powerful cleaning
- Durable water-repellency
- Bluesign® approved
This kit includes:
Wash + Repel Down 2 in 1 - our unique 2-in-1 product which cleans and proofs in one wash cycle, meaning less impact on the environment and less time washing so you can get back outside sooner. This 2-in-1 formulations takes care of your down and synthetic down with powerful cleaning and superior proofing.
3 dryer balls - These are reusable and perfect for preventing clumping and ensuring that down articles restore their loft. In the past, people have always used tennis balls, but these can actually crush down. We recommend these dryer balls as they gently restore loft, meaning your down will be back to maximum performance.
How to Use:
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Once washed, check down is evenly distributed, add dryer balls and periodically check throughout drying cycle.
- Once completely dry, you’re good to go!
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.