Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Made with entirely regenerated nylon waste materials, like fishing nets and old carpets, the Upstream Tech Vest represents our industry-leading effort toward sustainable design.
Carry everything you need within the 14 compartments, including two front pockets each capable of holding up to 4 large fly boxes. Adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zip closure ensures a perfect fit. Features an integrated net slot on back. Adjustable so one size fits most.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found