Farlows Navy Hopsack Tweed Sports Jacket
£405.30 Regular Price £579.00
The Farlows Sports Jacket is cut as a traditional tailored jacket, but with a twist. This tweed sports jacket is completely unstructured, which gives the jacket a slightly more casual feel. This is mostly noticed across the shoulders, where traditionally a sports jacket would have structure. The jacket also features a self-fabric top collar and under collar, which is another nod to it’s slightly more casual feel and construction. As with the rest of the Farlows collection, the Farlows Sports Jacket is entirely Made in England, which is a really important part of our brand ethos. With the tweeds being produced for us in the Scottish Borders.
Colour Available: Navy Hopsack
Sizes Available: 38in - 46in
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC
- Both our tweed options for the Farlows Sports Jacket are unique to Farlows and produced by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scottish Borders
- Olive/Claret Windowpaine is 100% wool, worsted and lambswool high twist and it also weighs in at 430 grams per running metre. It has a Tan/Olive/Lovat mixture ground with a rusty red windowpane pattern
- Navy Hopsack is a lighter style of tweed which works perfectly for tailoring such as sports jackets and waistcoats. It is 100% wool, worsted and lambswool high twist and it also weighs in at 430 grams per running metre. It is a semi-plain navy and denim blue twist hopsack tweed
This tweed jacket is produced in our Olive/Claret WP tweed and our Navy Hopsack tweed, which are both new for AW22 and woven exclusively for Farlows by Lovat Mill, in Hawick, Scottish Borders.
- Unstructured shoulders and back for a slightly more relaxed style of tailoring
- Fully lined with our signature military twill lining
- Self-fabric top collar and undercollar which compliments the relaxed style
- Two hand pockets and two button fastened internal breast pockets
- Both tweeds are unique to Farlows, produced for us by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scottish Borders
- Made in England
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.