Farlows Ladies Heather Check Dartmoor Tweed Shooting Vest
£250.00 Regular Price £429.00
The Farlows Dartmoor Tweed Shooting Vest is an elegant, practical and stylish solution for days in the field. This womens tweed vest is ideal on shoot days when a coat is not required, or used as a layer to wear under a fieldcoat in the colder months. Also referred to as a waistcoat or gilet, this is an essential part of your ladies' shooting clothing and country attire wardrobe.
Colours Available: Heather Check
Sizes Available: 8 - 16
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC
- High quality tweed, milled by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scotland, sent to finishers and washed in waters from the Tweed, then coated in a fine layer of Teflon coating for further water repellency
- Fabric then sent to Northamptonshire, England, to our master coatmakers, with over 40 years’ experience. Marked, cut, sewn by hand
- Rigorous quality control inspection by people not machines
Made in England using the finest craftsmanship and made up with our brand new Bronze Herringbone and Heather Check tweed that is woven exclusively for us in the Scottish Borders. Both tweeds are of very high quality and have extremely hard wearing weaves.
With an adjustable half belt button adjustment to the waist, this shooting waistcoat gives the ability to tailor the size and fit to suit your needs. It features generous cartridge pockets, capable of comfortably holding 30+ cartridges in each pocket for a busy drive.
- 600gm per running metre tweed for the heather check and 420gm per running metre tweed for Bronze Herringbone.
- Alcantara shooting patches to the shoulders in tonal colourings
- Alcantara trim to the pockets
- Generously sized cartridge pockets capable of holding 30+ cartridges in each pocket
- Half belt, button adjustment to the waist
- Horn effect buttons
- Luxurious khaki military twill lining
- Made in England
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.